La Game de Dungeons à Lal et ses amis Index du Forum

La Game de Dungeons à Lal et ses amis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL!Nemesea - The Quiet Resistance (2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Game de Dungeons à Lal et ses amis Index du Forum -> Les autres choses -> Le reste du restant
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
celejam

Masculin
Point(s) de Forum: 101
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL!Nemesea - The Quiet Resistance (2011) Répondre en citant

Nemesea - The Quiet Resistance (2011) > urlin.us/2bqrc

Raid,,,on!,,,Delain,,,-,,,Lucidity,,,(2006),,,-,,,A,,,first,,,album,,,-,,,One,,,Way,,,Ticket,,,to,,,Stardom!,,,Despite,,a,,low,,budget,,and,,the,,fact,,that,,much,,of,,this,,album,,was,,home-produced,,,it,,sounds,,quite,,professional,,and,,meticulous,,with,,designs,,of,,gaining,,more,,of,,an,,audience,,outside,,of,,the,,niche,,symphonic,,metal,,baseThere,,,is,,,a,,,darker,,,,almost,,,gothic,,,,feel,,,to,,,"Say,",,,which,,,also,,,sees,,,de,,,Jong,,,sharing,,,the,,,vocal,,,spotlightWith,,an,,electronic,,melody,,that,,will,,certainly,,remind,,fans,,of,,the,,hayday,,of,,the,,X-Files,,,this,,one,,features,,a,,guest,,vocal,,spot,,from,,Rammstein,,frontman,,Heli,,ReissenweberRaid,on!,Hibria,-,Hibria,(2015),-,Review,Raid,,on!,,Lacuna,,Coil,,-,,Dark,,Adrenaline,,(2012),,-,,Evanescence,,on,,Steroids?,,Raid,,,on!,,,2015,,,Top,,,10,,,Records,,,.Raid,,on!,,Xandria,,-,,India,,(2005),,-,,Laid,,back,,Ganges,,Music,,,Bielefeld,,style!,,According,to,guitarist,HJ,via,their,bio,,there,are,times,when,you,want,to,be,brutally,honest,and,speak,your,mind,,that’s,the,quiet,resistance,within,youFollow,,RockmusicRaider,,Primary,,menu,,Skip,,to,,primary,,content,,Skip,,to,,secondary,,content,,Reviews,,News,,Editorials,,and,,Stuff,,Contact,,What,,and,,Who?,,Disclaimer,,and,,Privacy,,Policy,,Post,,navigation,,←,,Previous,,Next,,→,,Nemesea,,,,The,,Quiet,,Resistance,,(2011),,,,Review,,Posted,,on,,12,,September,,2014,,by,,RockmusicRaider,,—,,Leave,,a,,reply,,Record,,Rating:,,,,,,Buy,,with,,Amazon!,,I,,am,,tornRaid,on!,UFO,-,Phenomenon,(1974),-,Review,Raid,on!,Evanescence,-,The,Open,Door,(2006),-,Lithium,Humanum,Est!!,So,,it,should,be,all,there,right?,Still,,I,got,an,itch.Backing,vocals,provided,by,guitarist,HJ,de,Jong,compliment,the,main,melody,,creating,a,harmony,that,rivals,the,best,in,the,businessIt,may,not,be,heavy,metal,,but,a,good,song,is,a,good,song,,and,I,occasionally,get,nippish,for,some,quality,alternative,hard,rock,in,which,these,two,missles,hit,the,target"Rush",,is,,pretty,,much,,the,,only,,song,,on,,here,,that,,has,,any,,metallic,,qualities,,and,,sees,,the,,drums,,moving,,away,,from,,Phil,,Rudd,,straight,,beat,,territory,,,and,,the,,next,,song,,"Release,,Me",,takes,,some,,interesting,,Depeche,,Mode,,elements,,and,,marries,,it,,to,,their,,otherwise,,arena,,anthem,,chorus,,approach,,with,,solid,,resultsThis,,third,,effort,,,which,,blends,,their,,metallic,,roots,,with,,their,,electronic,,evolution,,,has,,two,,main,,highlights:,,the,,first,,,genuineness,,,leads,,straight,,to,,the,,second,,,a,,strong,,songwriting,,with,,few,,misstepsA,,,further,,,pity,,,is,,,the,,,somewhat,,,scarce,,,selection,,,of,,,riffs,,,in,,,there,,,,,,the,,,most,,,memorable,,,,albeit,,,short,,,one,,,to,,,be,,,found,,,in,,,ReleaseMeCookies,,,&,,,StuffPlease,,speak,,your,,mind!,,Cancel,,reply,,Your,,email,,address,,will,,not,,be,,publishedRaid,,,on!,,,Leaves',,,Eyes,,,-,,,Njord,,,(2009),,,-,,,Bland,,,Tasting,,,Metal,,,Porridge!!,,,Whether,,,it,,,be,,,a,,,frank,,,,open,,,take,,,on,,,their,,,humble,,,beginnings,,,,or,,,simply,,,a,,,straightforward,,,lyric,,,,there,,,is,,,no,,,sugar,,,coating,,,when,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,lead,,,singer,,,Manda,,,OphuisRaid,,,on!,,,Epica,,,-,,,The,,,Phantom,,,Agony,,,(2003),,,-,,,Where,,,have,,,you,,,been,,,all,,,my,,,life??,,,Reviews,,News,,Editorials,,and,,Stuff,,Contact,,What,,and,,Who?,,Disclaimer,,and,,Privacy,,Policy,,She,sees,a,softer,approach,on,"If,You,Could,",pairing,her,voice,in,the,early,stages,with,nothing,more,than,acoustic,guitars,and,a,delicate,pianoYeah,,,,we,,,know,,,it's,,,no,,,fun!,,,The,,,EU,,,has,,,this,,,stupid,,,law,,,about,,,cookiesRaid,,on!,,Faun,,-,,Von,,den,,Elben,,(2013),,-,,Ohrwurmhaftig,,gut!!,,Oh,,My,,-,,God,,is,,Dead!!,,.Raid,,on!,,Kamelot,,-,,Haven,,(2015),,-,,Review,,Namely:,,except,,for,,Whenever,,(Wherever,,-,,did,,anybody,,say,,Shakira?,,-,,LOL),,whose,,chorus,,could,,be,,avoided,,,a,,flabby,,ballad,,like,,If,,You,,Could,,and,,,if,,you,,will,,,the,,bonus,,track,,Allein,,,which,,is,,not,,bad,,on,,its,,own,,but,,really,,screws,,the,,flow,,of,,the,,tracklist,,,all,,the,,other,,songs,,stand,,out,,for,,a,,reason,,or,,anotherAmen,,and,,where,,do,,I,,sign,,up?,,Seriously,,though,,,that,,is,,the,,lyrical,,path,,that,,The,,Quiet,,Resistance,,ventures,,down,,and,,it,,is,,a,,strong,,subject,,matter,,that,,I,,think,,many,,of,,us,,could,,relate,,to,,and,,agree,,with,,–,,at,,least,,that’s,,my,,takeThe,,,use,,,of,,,synthesizers,,,only,,,heightens,,,the,,,experience,,,,creating,,,a,,,atmospheric,,,background,,,layerRaid,,on!,,Cradle,,of,,Filth,,-,,Nymphetamine,,(2004),,-,,Review,,Manda,shows,off,her,goods,to,grand,effect,and,the,band,seems,energized,by,the,majestic,nature,of,these,compositions"Caught,,in,,the,,Middle",,,,,,,,,,4:50,,3This,combination,actually,got,me,really,interested,in,this,album,in,the,first,place f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Game de Dungeons à Lal et ses amis Index du Forum -> Les autres choses -> Le reste du restant Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange